Reports that claimed Iran launched a ballistic missile last week might be false.
U.S. officials told Fox News video of the supposed launch released by Iranian state television was actually months old.
And according to CNN, a Trump administration official said U.S. intelligence saw "no indication" that a missile test took place.
President Donald Trump seemed to confirm the launch in a tweet Saturday, saying, "Iran just test fired a ballistic missile capable of reaching Israel. They are also working with North Korea. Not much of an agreement we have!"
That "agreement" Trump referenced is the 2015 Iran nuclear deal — something he's repeatedly criticized.
He reiterated his disdain for it during a speech to the United Nations General Assembly last week.
"The Iran deal was one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into. Frankly, that deal is an embarrassment to the United States," Trump said.
Under the deal, Iran is allowed to test missiles, as long as they aren't capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. The country says its missile program doesn't violate the agreement.
Despite Trump's criticism, he's confirmed twice that Iran is complying with the terms of the agreement. The next deadline for his administration to recertify the deal is Oct. 15.