Parents Of Toddler Dragged By Gator At Disney World Won't Sue
A month after their son's death, Matt and Melissa Graves said they will focus on their family's health.By Lauren Stephenson | July 20, 2016
"As each day passes, the pain gets worse," a statement from the Graves family said.
Despite their pain, the parents of the boy who was attacked by an alligator and died last month won't sue Walt Disney World.
In a statement released Wednesday, Matt and Melissa Graves said their priority is focusing on their family's health after losing 2-year-old Lane.