The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department says it's closing an investigation into last year's deadly concert shooting.
A gunman opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Strip on Oct. 1, killing 58 people and injuring more than 500.
Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said after interviewing hundreds of people, authorities are still not certain what Stephen Paddock's motives were.
Lombardo said, "By all accounts [he] was an unremarkable man."
According to the final report, DNA analysis concluded Paddock acted alone.
Investigators note he spent more than $1.5 million in the two years leading up to the attack, and around $95,000 went toward "firearms and gun-related purchases."
The report also confirms Paddock had reservations for rooms overlooking two other music festivals in Chicago and Las Vegas in the months leading up to the attack.
Lombardo said the report is a "living document" and could be reopened if police discover new information about the deadly massacre.
Additional reporting from Newsy affiliate CNN.