Bill Gates Just Made A Summer Reading List For You
Looking for the next great book to read on your summer vacation? Bill Gates can help.
On Tuesday, the Microsoft founder shared his summer reading list, and the five books he selected are (not surprisingly) focused on science and mathematics. Here's the list:
- "The Vital Question" by Nick Lane
- "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari
- "How Not to Be Wrong" by Jordan Ellenberg
- "The Power to Compete" by Ryoichi Mikitani and Hiroshi Mikitani
- "Seveneves" by Neal Stephenson
Now you can work on becoming as smart as Bill Gates while you soak up the sun.