(Image source: Gawker)


BY MALLORY PERRYMAN

ANCHOR LAUREN GORES

Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash is facing a third round of allegations concerning underage sex. WFLD has the details. 

 

“The third accuser is saying this happened back in 2000 when he was 16 years old and that Kevin had met him on a gay chat line.”

 

Clash resigned from his longtime Elmo gig last week after two men claimed he had sex with them before they were 18. 

 

The first accuser -- Sheldon Stephens -- says he was 16 when he and Clash had a sexual relationship. Stephens later recanted that accusation -- then denied his recantation. 

 

Soon after, another man -- Cecil Singleton -- came forward saying he was 15 when he and Clash were intimate. He’s suing the puppeteer for $5 million in damages.

 

 

 

And now -- a third accuser, who says he can prove it. WNYW reports. 

 

“His attorney is also saying that the alleged victim is now in the process of writing a book where he can back up the claims ... He’s also supposedly in the process of filing a lawsuit against Kevin Clash.”

 

The third accuser’s attorney tells The New York Daily News the lawsuit will be filed under the name “John Doe” because his client wants to protect his identity. 

Voice of Elmo Facing Third Lawsuit Claiming Underage Sex

by Nathan Giannini
0
Transcript
Nov 27, 2012

Voice of Elmo Facing Third Lawsuit Claiming Underage Sex

(Image source: Gawker)


BY MALLORY PERRYMAN

ANCHOR LAUREN GORES

Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash is facing a third round of allegations concerning underage sex. WFLD has the details. 

 

“The third accuser is saying this happened back in 2000 when he was 16 years old and that Kevin had met him on a gay chat line.”

 

Clash resigned from his longtime Elmo gig last week after two men claimed he had sex with them before they were 18. 

 

The first accuser -- Sheldon Stephens -- says he was 16 when he and Clash had a sexual relationship. Stephens later recanted that accusation -- then denied his recantation. 

 

Soon after, another man -- Cecil Singleton -- came forward saying he was 15 when he and Clash were intimate. He’s suing the puppeteer for $5 million in damages.

 

 

 

And now -- a third accuser, who says he can prove it. WNYW reports. 

 

“His attorney is also saying that the alleged victim is now in the process of writing a book where he can back up the claims ... He’s also supposedly in the process of filing a lawsuit against Kevin Clash.”

 

The third accuser’s attorney tells The New York Daily News the lawsuit will be filed under the name “John Doe” because his client wants to protect his identity. 

View More
Comments
Newsy
www2