U.K. Mom's 'Death By Pot' Raises Eyebrows
The death of 31-year-old Gemma Moss was said to be due to marijuana. Is this the first recorded death by pot overdose?By Jasmine Bailey | February 2, 2014
Did smoking pot kill a mother of two in the United Kingdom?
Well, if you're skimming the headlines it sure looks that way. (Via The Daily Beast)
Thirty-one-year-old Gemma Moss died Oct. 28 after reportedly smoking half a joint before bed to help ease her insomnia. Her body was found the next morning by her son's girlfriend. (Via Daily Mail)