It's Time To Get Excited As Hell For The Rio 2016 ParalympicsSeptember 6, 2016
The Paralympic Games run Sept. 7-18, so get ready for an 11-day display of some FIERCE athletic ability and power. Around 4,350 athletes from more than 160 countries will be competing in Rio this week. There are more than 500 medal events, which means you'll have more than 500 opportunities to get your superfan on.
- First order of business: Find out how to watch in your country.
- Revel in all the athlete excitement happening on the internet.
So many amazing humans involved in the Paralympic Opening Ceremonies!! This little cutie waited patiently for an hour and half to get a photo with me during dress rehearsals last night. I think the coolest part of this whole experience is the thousands of people involved from the volunteers to the organizers to the kids and athletes. The opening ceremonies are going to be spectacular!! Only 2 more days to go!! Make sure to check out your NBCSN channel in the US for times! #rio2016 #paralympics. #openingceremony
- Watch every single video on the Paralympic Games YouTube channel. Every. Single. One. Or just these, if you don’t have that kind of time but still wanna get pumped up:
- Get to know some of the incredible athletes who will be competing.
- Start planning your Paralympics watch party and serve these themed Pinterest desserts, so everyone knows you're not here to mess around: